Let us help you with great EPKs and management support that help you get hired. And re-hired.
Your presence and promotional materials are as important as your music and performance skills.
And having someone who can do the talking for you helps, too.
Services, we offer:
- full website design & management
- social media support including youtube channel customization and optimization
- contract/booking services with promoters, including tech/hospitality riders
- travel / tour coordination (we work with you to make it smooth)
- poster, CD & swag design services (tshirts, hats, underwear, stickers, grocery bags… whatever!)
EPK = Electronic Press Kit. These have been a thing for more than 20 years now… Originally they were on a CD or a flash drive that you would send to a promoter. The purpose is two-fold: provide a potential promoter with enough information to want to hire you quickly, and provide a promoter or venue with everything they need to promote you AFTER you’ve been booked.
An EPK should include:
- Well-written promotional bios
- Professional photos that serve promoters well
- Quality video – even if not professionally produced – that helps a promoter get a good sense of your performance
- A BAND bio – something that sums up who you are as a group, what and how you perform, and who your audience is
- Quality sound clips or full downloads
Then, once you’re hired, you can make yourself easy to promote by offering:
- Broadcast quality mp3s for radio use (these can be in a log-in zone)
- A selection of tour poster blanks
- A selection of other materials promoters can use to sell your shows – print-quality photos, additional background information about the band and players, merchandise samples, etc.
- A stage plot (one for each possible configuration of your show). This includes placement of players and gear, and any special gear requirements or lighting requests
- A tech rider that outlines your backline and any specific technical needs indicated on the stage plot
- A performance rider – if you’ve played and toured enough to know what is essential to a great show, this can help a promoter provide you with those little things. Don’t get silly about it, no promoter will happily pick the blue m&ms out of the bag for you.
We can help you with all these things. Costs vary depending on what you already have (photos, video etc) and what you need to put together.
Every band/show is different, so we do not offer set packages – however we can work with any budget. Start small and add as you go, or make a big splash if you’ve got some backing.
We can help you with swag
Talk with us about setting up your swag shop on Printify and connecting it with your youtube channel!